Fully Loaded Range – Kinder Kravin’
3 in stock
Our fully loaded Kinder Kravin’ cookie is EPIC.
What’s better than a cookie pizza? Our fully loaded cookie range.
Our signature cookies topped with a milk chocolate and fully loaded with Kinder Maxis, Kinder Buenos, Milky Buttons and Happy Hippos. A Kinder Overload… Yes, really! A complete taste sensation. Kinder Kravin’, do you get it?!
If Kinder isn’t for you, why not try the Party Popper or I’ll Bi’ Scoffin This cookies from our Fully Loaded Range.
Go on, treat yourself (or someone else). This is the perfect gift to share or scoff!
Wheat flour (WHEAT flour, Calcium carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin); Butter (MILK); EGG; Vanilla Extract (Sugar Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Water, Vanilla Extract); Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Chocolate Chips 17% (Sugar, Whole MILK powder, Cocoa Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Whey Powder (MILK), Non-fat dry milk, Soy Leicithin, Natural vanilla flavour); Cornflour (Maize starch); Salt; Royal Icing (Icing sugar, dried EGG white, Anti-caking agent; tricalcium phosphate [E341]).
Choc Chip Cookie Dough (Standard as cookie card) with Milk Chocolate: Sugar, Whole MILK Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Skimmed MILK Powder, Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from MILK), Butterfat (from MILK), Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithins), Vanilla Extract, Flavouring.
Bueno Goo: Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, palm); Sugar; Hazelnuts (NUTS); Skimmed MILK Powder; WHEY Power; LACTOSE; Emulsifier; SOYA Lecithins; Flavours)
Kinder Bars: Fine MILK Chocolate 40% (Sugar, MILK Powder, Cocoa BUTTER, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Vanillin), Sugar, Skimmed MILK Powder, Palm Oil, Concentrated Butter, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Vanillin.
Beuno: MILK chocolate (31.5%) (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, skim MILK Powder, anhydrous MILKFAT, emulsifier: lecithins (SOY), flavouring: vanillin), sugar, vegetable oil (palm)* WHEAT flour, HAZELNUTS (NUTS) (10.5%), skim MILK powder dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: lecithins (SOY), flavouring: vanillin), fat -reduced cocoa powder, emulsifier (lecithins) (SOY), raising agents (sodium bicarbonate, ammonium carbonate), salt, flavouring (vanillin).
White Beuno: white chocolate (28%) (cocoa butter, sugar, skimmed MILK Powder, concentrated butter MILKFAT, emulsifier: lecithins (SOY), flavouring: vanillin), sugar, vegetable oil (palm)* WHEAT flour, skim MILK powder, HAZELNUTS (5%), whey powder (MILK): WHEAT starch, fat-reduced cocoa, sunflower oil, whey proteins (MILK), emulsifier (lecithins) (SOY), raising agents (sodium bicarbonate, ammonium carbonate), salt, flavourings, salt.
Happy Hippo: Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Skimmed MILK Powder (12.5%), Hazelnuts (NUTS) (12%), WHEAT Flour, MILK Powder (7.5%), Whey Powder (MILK), WHEAT Starch, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (MILK), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Total MILK Solids: 19.5%
Milky Buttons: Sugar, Whole MILK Powder (27%), Cocoa Butter, Whey Powder (from MILK), Vegetable Fat (Palm/ Shea/ Illipe/ Mango Kernel/Sal), Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin), Natural Flavouring.
Ingredients information can be found in the “Ingredients” Tab, however please be advised that we do use the majority of allergens in our day to day baking.
Please get in touch if you require further information regarding this. Ingredients listed in bold are considered allergens, e.g. MILK.